Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Very Good Hair Stylist in St Louis area.?

I live in Florissant but am willing to travel up to 20 mintues for the right person. I am looking for a stylist who won't simply ask me what I want, but tell me what would look perfect on me. I want a professional look, yet can be fun. Nothing too ';cutting edge';, but not old lady looking either. I am not going based on cost - although I am not wealthy, I know it will be more than Great Clips charges. :-)Very Good Hair Stylist in St Louis area.?
I know of a good person in Florissant area. At least my wife is happy with her and she just opened her own place after working at Hair Benders for years. I would rather not post much on this open forum, but feel free to email me for specifics. The shop is near the Grandview shopping center if memory serves correctly.





~Very Good Hair Stylist in St Louis area.?
There's a place called Hollywood Blonde in Bridgeton off of Natural Bridge Road. It's in the strip mall right behind the Target store on St. Charles Rock Road.





Her name is Sarah and she even works on Sundays.





She takes her time, doesn't make you feel like your appointment time is rushed.





She's even good with retro hairstyles.
Serinity Salon and Day Spa in the Central West End on Boyle ask for Avis Elle she is the BEST!

No comments:

Post a Comment