Saturday, January 23, 2010

The hair stylist told me...?

the hairsylist told me that my hair is very thick


so what should i do other than thinning my hair and if i thin my hair does it hurt??The hair stylist told me...?
lol no thinning doesnt hurt. Girls LOVE thick hair.. I remember in june when me n my sis got our hair cut the lady couldnt stop saying how thick our hair was.. She even said she was ready to go home lol got tired out.. pfft. But our hair is really shiny, and smooth. If yours is like wild crazy thick, dont grow it long. Keep it kinda short(1-1/2 inches)





I realized none of that really made sense.. but still, dont thin your hair lolThe hair stylist told me...?
No, if done correctly, this shouldn't hurt at all.





I hope this helps!!
How can it hurt? Hair is dead! Just make sure that its not thinned too close to you hairline .

No comments:

Post a Comment