Tuesday, January 19, 2010

IS THERE ANY GOOD HAIR STYLIST in L.A?

IS THERE ANY GOOD HAIR STYLIST in L.A?


hello, im looking for a really good hair stylist that could cut and style MENS hair. i've been to alot of salons and barbers and i end up unsatisfy. either they cut it to short or they dont style it the way i want. so , if you in the L.A area an would like some new clientel, let me know. i would glady love for you to cut my hair.





sorry if im being picky.


thanksIS THERE ANY GOOD HAIR STYLIST in L.A?
Go to Rudy's Barbershop.


Google it, they have locations on Melrose, Sunset Blvd and Sepulveda.


:-) I have been there a few times and I always tell the barber to give me a cut that would look good on me. I love it there! I've never had a negative experience there and the prices are great! A cut is usually about 21$
  • benzoyl peroxide
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment