Thursday, January 21, 2010

Question about my wife's hair stylist?

How can i get my wife's beautiful college hair stylist into bed so that all three of us can have a threesome?Question about my wife's hair stylist?
Lick his balls.You Gay bitQuestion about my wife's hair stylist?
You don't if you really value your marriage and your wife. Before you cross the line in having sex with another that is not your wife - divorce. Obviously you didn't mean your vows of ';forsake all others'; when you got married. Maybe you should ask your wife this question, so she can call her lawyer in the morning.
Are you really being serious? If your wife's college hair stylist is really beautiful then believe me she doesn't need you.........she can have an intimate one on one with her pick of the bunch. A threesome may be your fantasy but maybe not your wifes let alone her hair stylist !!


I wish you the best but it all ends in tears.........
I think that you need to throw yourself off a clift.
  • lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment