Thursday, January 21, 2010

Bringing Your Own Hair Dye To A Stylist?

I'm wondering if it's rude or a faux pas to bring your own hair color to a styling salon. I want to get my hair a certain shade that I think a lot of salons just don't get or wouldn't be able to mix up right . . . but I don't want to do the coloring myself. So, stylists, would you be okay with it?Bringing Your Own Hair Dye To A Stylist?
whats the point then? do it yourself or have a friend do it. it is like cooking all the food yourself and hiring a caterer to serve it...Bringing Your Own Hair Dye To A Stylist?
That depends on the salon. If you do bring it in,be prepared to pay the full price .They do not give a discount for you bringing your own product. But,if you can not find anyone else to help you,then it probably would be worth the investment. Do shop around,some charge less than others. Good Luck!
i would consider it very very rude if my costomers didnt trust me they have trays of fake colored hair see if they have the right color if not txt someone to call you and say sry gotta go someone died
In my salon, bringing your own hair color is an absolute NO and NO WAY. I use Framesi Hair Color and I guarantee that if your hair color is not the one you choose, whether you bring the box with the color you want on it, or choose your color from the many shades in the color swatch chart, you won't be paying me a penny. If you choose a color which will not be possible for your hair, I will tell you up front that it cannot be done and the reason or reasons why and suggest other color options for you. I don't charge for consultations. Get a free consultation from a professional. If they don't guarantee that you will not owe them any money if the color is not what you choose, then go somewhere else. Keep checking salons until you find one that does. Hope this helps and good luck.
Nope...you shouldn't bring any color...b/c they won't do it.
yeah you could that's what my mom dose all the time
  • lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment