Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Please please PLEASE professional hair stylist advice!!?

i had been dying my hair dark brown since may to october and now i havent dyed it brown in two months. i got it slightly bleached by my hair stylist last month this time and i was wondering what color my hair would turn out if i attempted to dye my light/medium brown hair blonde? advice is MUCH appreciated! I dont want it to turn orange%26gt;%26gt;Please please PLEASE professional hair stylist advice!!?
Going lighter isn't a good idea with over the counter products. You should see a stylist and let him/her bring your hair up to the shade you want. The new growth and the previously coloured hair will react very differently and if you do this yourself I fear it is not going to work out well. Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment